Things took a turn, and we somehow decided not to take a cab anymore but a bus instead. He said he was going to a coffeeshop near punggol park to meet his friends for supper and the bus I always take goes pass there. He said he wouldn't have enough time to take a train 'cos he'd have missed the last train by then and so had to take the same bus as me. So we walked tgt to the bus stop with another colleague. And I vividly remember him smoking while walking to the bus stop which honestly, turned me off a fair bit, but I let it pass since who am I to say anything about it right?
On the bus, we made small talk tgt with the other colleague who also coincidentally, takes the same bus as me since she stays pretty close to me. When the bus was nearing my area, he received a text and said that he wouldn't be having supper with his friends anymore 'cos they couldn't make it. I didn't think much about it until he asked me if I wanted to join him for supper instead. I agreed and we went to this coffeeshop at my area and I had fish soup while he had wanton mee. (Side note: that coffeeshop is now worth $23mil okay wtf)
We made more small talks, mostly about work stuff I guess, and some other random topics I presume. He asked me for my number but I told him, "why don't you give me your number instead and I'll text you later." He did, and we continued our supper. After that, he said he would send me home since I stayed around that area and so I led him to where I stayed and we parted at my lift landing. I reached home and whatsapped him "Hello!" (At least that's what I think I texted. Heh.)
By then, it was already past 12mn, so it was a new day - 3rd of November. And he replied and we started chatting on Whatsapp. As fate would have it, I ended up getting tgt with this particular guy I've been going on about non-stop in this post. He's none other than my favorite boy, my dear boyfriend. ♡
Time really flies huh. Today, 3rd November 2013, marks one year since that first text I sent you happened. It's also been 11 over months since we've been tgt. It's been one whole year since we started chatting on whatsapp, and without fail, we'd chat with each other on whatsapp everyday. (Except for the days in bkk, I think). We greet each other a good morning and good night every day, we shared good and bad moments in our chat, we had very stupid and silly conversations, we sent cheesy and romantic messages to each other. I treasure every moment that has been going on in this chat, and Iloveyou my koala sum weifeng ♡♡♡ (The koala nickname will be in another post, if I decide to post about it nyehehe)
Here's to many more years of chatting with one another :3
p.s. Started this post on the 3rd but by the time I was done with it, it's alr the 4th ._. #Fail ._.

No comments:
Post a Comment