One month since I updated this place o.O school has been so busy and tiring and I started working again. Basically, life happened hahahaha.
On Saturday, it was my 20th birthday! Officially not a teen anymore T__T time to be a mature young lady!
*says this while having a temporary tattoo of Squirt from Finding Nemo on my arm* *crickets chirping*
On Friday night, my boy surprised me at my void deck after I ended work with some pretty cakes and a birthday song!
The one with the red glaze was the yummiest hahaha.
Then we counted down to my birthday, and played with some stray kitties, and he sent me home :3
Woke up in the morning to find a present from my dad!
Sparkly.... ♡ . ♡
Got ready and all and met my boy for lunch!
Had ramen @ Ramen Champion, bugis+ our fave ramen place! Sooooo goooood
Cabbed down to Gardens by the Bay! Went there last year, also with my boy, but honestly didn't find it that interesting. But this year, everything's prettier! Maybe 'cos of the Christmas decorations but I really enjoyed myself a lot more!
Pretty flowers :3
Birthday girl so must have more photos hahaha. Let's do an #OOTD. Top, skirt and shoes all from bkk wtf lol.
And some of my boy! The bottom right one damn badass ah.
♡♡♡
♡♡♡
♡♡♡
Managed to catch the mist shower!
Attempt to take a selfie with the flower lol
Took a bus down to parkway after that! Very dramatic trying to find the bus stop lolol. #badluckcouple, as usual.
He got me a hello kitty birthday helium balloon! And I bought us some temporary Finding Nemo tattoos and forced him to put the shark one on. Chose the shark for him 'cos it was the "fiercest" and "manliest" design out of all but still.... HAHAHAHA
HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT; DINNER
Chilli crab @ Roland's!! Yummiest chilli crab I've ever eaten *droools* we ordered a 1.4kg one to share! Look at how big the pincers are!!! The baby squid and mantou were super awesome too!!
*drools somemore*
Went back to parkway to redeem free icecream from New Zealand's naturals 'cos it's my birthday month!
Super drained by then so the boy sent me home after that :3
Sunday was our 1st anniversary!! Time passes so fast, I swear! One year with my awesome boyf! *\(^o^)/*
Unfortunately, I had school work to do and he had a test to study for, so I ended up going over to his place where we bought groceries for dinner, and took a nap, and cooked dinner to celebrate :3
He handmade the fettucini and cooked aglio olio tgt with some fresh scallops, mushrooms, BACON, pork chops & sausages! Even bought the sparkling drink and pretended it was champagne lolol #cheapthrills
Had to write an essay after that T__T but my boy helped me out a lot 'cos I was having a writer's block :/
And ummm, we forgot to take photos that day ._.
It was the best weekend I ever had and actually, as long as any day I get to spend with him, I'll be the happiest girl ever. Thanks my dear, once again, for everything you've done for me for my birthday, our anniversary, everything else in the past year. It's the 2nd birthday I've spent with you and our first anniversary and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Iloveyou so much ♡♡♡♡
















No comments:
Post a Comment