Monday, October 21, 2013

Energy post!

Hello!

I'm super hungry while typing this out. I legitimately wanna eat everything and anything now >_<

anyways, I presume you are reading this on the bus otw to school now, right dear? *raises eyebrow* nyehehe. And this post is to give you some energy for school 'cos you've been really tired lately!! *muscle emoji x27919273938* 

you're the strongest person I know and it's amazing how you've held on for so long working and studying at the same time. I know it's difficult but hang in there, okay! Better times will come by soon! Don't worry ^__^ thanks for the all the yummy food you've been making for me and for all the yummy food places you've been bringing me too! Let's continue eating and growing fat hohoho :P



And and! We've upgraded our romance level now to having shared pets! So, we must do our to best to raise nemo and billy to becoming big and strong prawns! Big and strong like you heehee



Lastly! Thanks for the lovely flowers again. They're really pretty and smell so so good.... And I wake up every morning with a smile on my face 'cos I get to see them and they remind me of you ^__^ 


So if you're feeling tired.... Here's some energy for you! *transfers energy* heehee. You can do it, I know you can :3 I'll boil some yummy soup for you when I can and give you massages and energy hugs and kisses!

Iloveyou~ ♡♡♡


I'm not sure how this post is supposed to give you energy actually ._. Seems very ridiculous to me *laughing emoji* but anyways, hope it brings you some good and positive energy to your day :3

No comments: