Saturday, June 08, 2013

In other news....

2 blogposts tonight! I'm on a roll! Lolol

Anyways, feeling pretty drained out these few days. Not sure if it's 'cos of my period or that working for so many months (June marks the 9th consecutive month I've been working!) has finally taken a toll on my body. I'm so tired these few days. I sleep an awful lot of hours per day. Minimally 9hrs! And I nap so much on my off days too.... But I still get tired so easily :/

I need a break. The longest break I had these 9 months were probably just 4 straight days of not working :/ can't wait for Thailand really!

I really wonder how my boy does it. Studying for 5 days a week and yet manage to work 4 days of 8hrs shift. That's just one day lesser than me. Dealing with school work, projects, work and on top of those, he still has to entertain me..... No wonder he's always so tired nowadays... Heartache.... :( 

so yup, can't really complain about my tiredness when I see how much he has on his plate. So time to suck it up and endure! For the money! And Thailand! Leggo! 

No comments: