While waiting for our food to come, he passed to me the sweetest thing (I think) I've ever received!
Letters for me to open based on my mood :3 hi dear if you're reading this: I didn't open any of the letters after I reached home okay! I did peeked at the "open when you're feeling :(" one 'cos the sticker at the back popped open... Oooops.... >_<
Gosh I really dunno what I did to deserve someone like him. Someone who can make me smile and laugh no matter how shitty my mood is, someone who isn't afraid to do such cheesy stuffs just to make me happy, someone who accepts my flaws (trying hard to change them...), someone who just loves me so so much I can't even begin to describe.
Feeling like the luckiest girl in the world :3 iloveyou! And thanks for everything you've done for me ❤❤❤

No comments:
Post a Comment