Hai!
Blogging this to push down the somewhat depressing/touching/cheesy/i don't even know how to describe/life-changing post below hahahaha.
I kinda like the fact that we're both working now. Yours has more meaning since you're working for your daily expenses, investments, savings etc etc. While I'm working so that I won't end up being a couch POTATOOOO at home and a wastrel for oxygen. Oh and to finance my shopping wtf. .__. Sometimes I think my life now has so little meaning to it I don't even know.
Anyways, reason why I like that we're working now. It kinda feels like we're all playing our part to build our "future" tgt. Yeah yeah, it's still way too early and unpredictable and everything, but it just seems really nice to me for now. :3 okay luh. Provided I don't spend all my pay on shopping HAHAHAHA.
P.S We need to take more photos :(
❤❤❤
No comments:
Post a Comment