Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thank you~

Hi dear! :3

Since you said I haven't been updating much, this post is for you! I'm really beginning to cherish more and more the dates we have been going on lately 'cos school has reopened for you and school is opening for me soon too. The time we'll get to spend together will be lesser.....

But it's okay! Absence makes the heart grow fonder! :3 thanks for everything you've been doing for me. Like Le Noir @ MBS, dinner @ db Bistro, the bunny from Craftholic, making breakfast for me before my interview at NTU, making waffles for me with our new waffle machine, and most importantly, for just loving me so much. Words cannot describe how much I enjoy spending time with you and just having you as my boyf. :3 I'm so so contented!

I know you worry a lot about your financial issues and it always makes me guilty when you pay for our expensive meals and when you shower me with gifts.... :( but I believe everything will work out in the end and you'll definitely make it big in the future. I pray with all my heart I'll still be in your future~~~ :3 it really warmed my heart just now when that lady we met while we went to look for kitties said we looked really matching heehee~ cheap thrills like this always make my day/night.

Lastly, to make your morning brighter (I presume you're reading this on the bus otw to school), ILOVEYOU! ❤❤❤

P.S the Polaroids were supposed to be in the shape of a heart but I couldn't shape it nicely so ya, here's a circle for you hahahaha (unromantic girlf strikes again.....)







No comments: