Been ages since I've written something here. Blame school, work, and my pure laziness.
Decided to post some photos taken in Bali, which I went with my boy and his dad. We booked a villa through Groupon, and it turned out quite alright! There were some unsatisfactory areas but it still worked as a relaxing abode for us to get away from the hustle and bustle of life :)
I loved our Bali trip, everything was super relaxing, when we had no activities, we just nua-ed and lazed around the room or the pool area. We had a private pool to oursleves! I couldn't swim in it but I could laze around the stairs of the pool and watch the boy swim around hehee.
Got damn hungry on the way to Bali so I ordered this masala chicken with briyani hahaha. Edible lah, the acar was quite nice!
(Blogger app messed up the sequence of the photos so this has no order!)
My favorite boy on a camel, we went on a camel ride which was funnnnnn (*^_^*)
Our shadows on our respective camels heehee
Doesn't look like we're in Bali! More like some Egyptian pyramids lol

Went for a 2.5hrs ATV ride. Didn't had the guts to ride solo so we chose double! Which was a very wise choice indeed 'cos it's mad tiring hahaha.

Another camel photo (≧∇≦)

The sun was damn strong one afternoon so we sun tanned after lunch heehee. I wanna get tanner though. Had to stop after a while 'cos we had somewhere to go!

Taken at the ATV area

One of the nicest corn I've ever eaten! Spicy, sweet, salty all the same time. Exceptionally fragrant since it was BBQ-ed over super hot charcoals yum yum!

Went to Seminyak beach for dinner one night and got the waitress to take photo for us and ummm, this is the result LOLOL. Okay lah, a bit artistic, not that bad hahaha

The breakfast the villa provides. Nothing nice actl hahaha

Private pool during night time :) took a night dip one night and even drank some wine while lounging by the pool stairs ♡
Private pool in the day!
One of my favouritest photo of the trip of us ♡♡♡
Love going on trips with him. Really gives us the time to just be in love with one another without any distractions ^^
Jetting off to Bangkok (again!) in 3 more days! Can't wait!






No comments:
Post a Comment