Friday, July 19, 2013

~

Hello!

I've so many things I wanna blog about but too half-assed to actually get down to it. 

Idk how I got around on my off days or weekends off school when I haven't met my boy. He's at work for a 12hr shift today and I just missed him the whole entire time :( sure, I got things done like usual but they just got done with a tinge of missing the boy added to them. Overly-attached girlf maybe? :/

Our bkk trip was awesome ^^ the boy was in charge of our finances to make sure we didn't blow everything on the first day. He took charge and budgeted the money for 4 days. Which didnt work out that well in the end actually LOL. He had to change his 50+USD while I had to change 30+SGD and it still wasn't enough 'cos we wanted mango sticky rice at the airport before coming back but didnt have enough cash for it. :/ had to pay for it with my emergency USD hahaha. 

He also haggled with cab and tuk tuk drivers for the best deals, and anywhere else we could purchase stuff for cheaper prices. Such a good boyf heh heh. And he brought me to dinner at this restaurant at the top floor (82nd) of Baiyoke Sky hotel which had an amazing view of bkk. The view was just stunning and the whole meal was just so romantic and I enjoyed myself thoroughly there. Ahhh so loved~ 

I definitely spent more than what I brought. I bought so much clothes, I'm not done washing them yet hahaha. The boy said it was okay and he sponsored quite a fair bit of my shopping, I must say. 

He made sure to hold my hands when walking along the roads or when the streets were dark or too narrow that I had to walk behind him. He brought me to all the shopping places I wanted to go and helped me with my shopping and carried my bags. He wanted to get some kitchenware but we didnt managed to get that :/ I made him get some clothes and bags and shoes also. 

It was just such a good good holiday, I miss it so badly :(

Hope our Taiwan/Aussie trip works out next ♡






P.S yup, we bought cheesy couple tees. 2 sets somemore! 

No comments: