Wednesday, May 08, 2013

-


Running out of titles for my posts hahaha.

Sometimes I look back at these 6 months and I really find it so surreal. It still awes me to know that I've found someone who would love me so much for who I am. He loves me no matter how child-like I am even after my constant sayings that I'm a mature young lady, no matter how emotional I can get, no matter how clingy I am (like clingwrap wtf), no matter how lazy I am.... The list goes on.

I like it when you let me do stuffs like ruffle your hair, pat your head, take very un-paikiaish photos of you. I also like it when you piggyback or carry me (but not for too long 'cos I think I'll break your back wtf), when you let me sit on your lap like a little girl, when I fall asleep on you lying on your lap and you'd adjust my body to the most comfortable position possible. We could be doing absolutely nothing and I'd still be happy just being next to you, holding your hands or being in your warm embrace or lying in your arms on your chest. 

I know I have my insecure moments and I will ask you random questions to get some reassurance.... Don't think you really like that but it just makes me feel better knowing that you're okay with me being clingy or overly attached. :3 I promise I won't be a crazy clingy girlfriend okay! 

These 6 months have no doubt, been the happiest time of my life and I know it'll carry on~ :3



❤

P.S drafted this post out on the 8th but didn't get around to posting this till today (12th) 

No comments: