Friday, April 19, 2013

OFF DAY

I'm off today! ^___^ finally! After 7 loooooong days of work. Although I cheated a little and went off one hour earlier ytd hahaha.

Anyways, here's how I typically spend my off day if I've nothing planned for the day.

- wake up. .__. Reply a few texts, scroll twitter, whatsapp with the boy. Then nua around till i finally get hungry enough to get my ass off the bed. Or sometimes till I just have to use the toilet really badly =.=

- wash up. By this, I mean just washing of face and brushing teeth and changing out of pjs. Ummm I'm super lazy when it comes to showering so unless I'm going out, I can basically not shower the entire day ahahaha sorry. #confession

- go for brunch. I had sushi today but only sakae 'cos brother wanted sushi but didnt want to travel far hahaha. If not normally lunch will be gau dim-ed at coffee shop downstairs.

- come home and nua around till I feel the onset of post-lunch sleepiness. Then contemplate a nap which I give in most of the time.

- wake up and reply the boy's whatsapp when he realized I fell asleep hahaha. I think I've become an expert at falling asleep on him.

- nua around somemore wtf. Normally this goes on till dinnertime. Then get ass out of house again to eat. So ya, I only leave the house to eat. =.=

- come home. Then basically watch tv, chitchat with parentals and brother. Then whatsapp with the boy till I feel enough motivation to shower.

- finally take my first shower of the day HAHAHAHA wtf really. Then nua on the bed chatting with boy till one of us falls asleep first.

- if he falls asleep first, I'll scroll here and there, chat with the girls if got something happening, watch some shows on laptop (now a bit difficult since laptop dying T_____T) till I fall asleep too!

Life in a day of Andrina Charissa Tang

WAH WAI MY LIFE SO HAPZ WAN sigh

No comments: