'Sup *nods chin upwards*
I'VE ENDED MY INTERNSHIP!!!! Nyehehehehe omg been waiting for this day since forever! Finally not being bogged down by supervisors' grading me and weekly reports and whatnots! The taste and smell of freedom is just so damn good!
Buttttt, I'm back at Novotel doing part-time hskping now! Not really for the experience and exposure but for the money hahahaha. Damn damn broke.
Met the boy for Ponggol nasi lemak dinner just now! He was so tired from the lack of sleep rushing his project last night and he's sick too :( heartache..... But he was being super cute when I forced him to drink liang cha and he didnt want to 'cos he hates the taste of it. Even had to bribe him by saying I'll get him icecream after he finishes the bottle heehee :3
Words really can't describe how much I love spending time with you even though we could be doing absolutely nothing. I just love when you hug me from behind or when I'm standing behind you and I'll just lay my head on your shoulder and take in your scent~ it's like being in my happy place :3
❤

No comments:
Post a Comment