Sunday, January 20, 2013

You & I

Okay, I know that all my posts nowadays are just about weifeng and I but apparently, that's all that's happening in my life right now unless you want a day-to-do recollection of what I do at work wtf.

I was just randomly thinking about our age difference and how it would set us apart in terms of what we would be doing in the upcoming years. Like how you would be in higher nitec while I'd be in uni (hopefully I get in~), how you would be pursuing your diploma while I'd have hopefully started work, how I'd have alr started work for a couple of years while you'll be in army, and how you'd need to complete your degree while I'd have alr been working for a really long time~

Lots of things can happen in these years. it was while I was thinking about this and realized that I was actually afraid of how we might seperate 'cos of our differences, that it struck me..... I've really fallen so deeply in this r/s that I'm actually so afraid of losing you.

Like you said, we'll not TRY to work this out but we MUST work this out~ as long as we both believe we can do this, we'll be able to~ All the best to both of us, dear. ❤

No comments: