It's kinda funny how after being tgt with you, my feelings have been distinctly separated into 2 major time components. I'm either having the best moments of my life when we're out tgt, or I'm missing you every single minute and hour we're apart (overly attached girlf alert JENG JENG JENG). That's all I've been feeling for the past 2 months plus~
I sincerely hope that's how you feel about me too~ I dunno why but I'm getting increasingly insecure these few days. Insecure that you might just grow bored of me being such a kid at times, being so unromantic, being so clingy, being a woodblock at expressing myself, being not so smart at times. I'm afraid you might just get tired of me one day :(
What should I do to make these insecurities disappear, vanish and never return? :'(
I always thought I'd still be the independent me after getting in a r/s but boy, was I so wrong....
No comments:
Post a Comment